Financial Planning is more than just stocks and bonds
- Are you buying your first home?
- Do you need a new car?
- Have you considered how to fund your child’s education?
- Have you considered how to fund your retirement?
- Will you be selling a business (or interest in one) soon?
- Do you have a Will, Power of Attorney and Estate Plan?
- How will you fund Long Term Care, if needed?
- Do you manage debt wisely?
Personal financial planning includes Saving and Investing for a variety of things. A key part of personal financial planning is Risk Management which helps identify where best to invest your money and prevent loss.
A good personal financial plan by a reputable investment professional also encompasses managing the risks of life itself with various types of insurance ranging from Life, Health and Disability to Long-Term Care Coverage.
If you would like help with financial planning, and understanding the somewhat confusing terms of the industry, FranklyFinancial.com and Frank McKinley can help!